Subject: re: 1995 Toyota Celica model needed
From: [email-masked] (ssk.multiverse.com)
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 95 12:52 EDT

<---- Begin Included Message ---->

I'm getting an immersion personal digitizer next week. (expected arrival, 
(06-14-95). If you send me a model of such as toyota (matchbox; revel kit 
etc...) I'll digitize it for you; it'll be good training for me. NOTE: I wil 
retain the rights to the model if I do this.. Note2: You can get away using a 
matchbox model if you want low res. However if you want high res I'll need a 
larger model to work from.

Hi-Lo

<---- End Included Message ---->

Hi-Lo,

	Thanks for the quick reply but unfortunately I need the model a little 
sooner than next week. I will keep you in mind for future digitizing needs and 
retain your E-mail address.

Thans Again,

Steve Soltz
SSK Creatives
[email-masked]

--
[email-masked] (ssk.multiverse.com) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]